About Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System (FDLRS)
Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System provides diagnostic and instructional support services to district exceptional student education programs statewide. Throughout Florida there are 19 FDLRS Associate Centers, serving one to nine districts each, and 2 Specialized Centers that serve the entire State of Florida.
FDLRS collaborates with districts, agencies, communities and other personnel and educational entities providing education and support for students with disabilities.
FDLRS activities are grouped into four primary areas:
• Child Find
• Human Resources Development (HRD)
• Parent Services
FDLRS Hillsborough services the Hillsborough County Public Schools and provides diagnostic and instructional support services to district personnel serving students with disabilities and their families in addition to those who are at risk of having a disability.
• the enhancement of learner outcomes
• partnerships between family and professionals
• student identification and evaluation
• in-service training
• instructional and administrative technology
• interagency services
• implementation of state educational goals and priorities
• communicating with and providing information to our service areas and stakeholders
For information about FDLRS Statewide and the other FDLRS Associate Centers, please go to www.fdlrs.org
FDLRS Specialized Centers
For information about any of the FDLRS Specialized Centers, please visit their websites below: